The Zombie Feed Volume 1
Stoker Award- and Hugo Award-nominated editor Jason Sizemore compiles seventeen tasty, brainy morsels of zombie short fiction in The Zombie Feed: Volume 1.
2011 Dead Letter Award nominee
All types represented. Hungry, undead, and pissed off!
Former Stoker Award-nominated editor Jason Sizemore compiles seventeen tasty, brainy morsels of zombie short fiction in The Zombie Feed: Volume 1.
Zombie fiction from many sub-genres are represented here: zombie apocalypse, zombie survival, zombies in human society, zombie hunters, and more. And the one thread interlocking these disparate groups—ZOMBIE MAYHEM! This action packed anthology takes a syringe full of contaminated adrenaline-laced undead and slams 1000 CCs directly into your chest cavity.
Fast paced, yet thoughtful, The Zombie Feed: Volume I will sate your appetite... at least temporarily.Table of Contents
- Cold Comfort by Nathaniel Tapley
- This Final December Day by Lee Thompson
- What’s Next? by Elaine Blose
- Rabid Raccoons by Kristin Dearborn
- The Twenty-Three Second Anomaly by Ray Wallace
- Not Dead by BJ Burrow
- Tomorrow’s Precious Lambs by Monica Valentinelli
- The Fare by Lucien Soulban
- A Shepherd of the Valley by Maggie Slater
- Broken Bough by Daniel I. Russell
- The Last Generation by Joe Nazare
- Goddamn Electric by K. Allen Wood
- Hipsters in Love by Danger Slater
- The Sickness unto Death by Brandon Alspaugh
- Lifeboat by Simon McCaffrey
- Zombies on the Moon by Andrew Clark Porter
- Bitten by Eugene Johnson
About the Editor:
Jason Sizemore is the owner and operator of Apex Publications. He also writes and edits, earning a Bram Stoker Award nomination for his first book, Aegri Somnia. He’s seen over thirty short stories published and four anthologies. He maintains a website at www.jason-sizemore.com. In 2012, he earned a Hugo Award nomination.